Setting up a PayPal Account and using PayPal Pools
Everyone should have a PayPal Account
PayPal is easy to set up and links to your bank account or favorite credit card. It is quick and easy to use. If you have family members, friends or purchase items over the internet...PayPal is the best way to move money around at no cost.
What are some of the reasons that you would want to set up a PayPal account?
- It's an easy and free way to send or receive money from friends and family.
- You don't need to give out your credit card number when purchasing items online.
- It is free to use the PayPal service. (PayPal makes money from retailers)
- In the age of cryptocurrency...you need to be more comfortable with using alternative funding sources.
Set up is easy:
- I can help you get your account setup...Just go to this PayPal Sign-up Page
- Choose Personal Account
- Fill in your name, email and type a password for your account.
- Link your bank account to your new PayPal Account
- That is it...you now have a fully functioning PayPal Account
- For a set of more detailed instructions: PayPal Step-by-Step
Once you have a PayPal Account, you can take advantage of the free fundraising tool called PayPal Pools. Unlike fundraising sites like Go Fund Me...PayPal Pools is free. PayPal does not charge you or those that are giving monies a fee for using their service.
PayPal Pools is great for projects like these:
- Raising money for a new graduate
- Raising money for a school trip
- Raising money for a class project
- Raising money for a sports team